Do you wonder whether you should buy apricot seeds or not? Here are some reasons that may convince you:
1. Apricot seeds contain amygdalin, also known as laetrile, which is a substance that is thought to have cancer-fighting properties.
2. Some people believe that consuming apricot seeds can help detoxify the body and protect against various diseases.
3. Apricot seeds are a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B17, which is thought to boost immunity and promote healthy cell growth.
4. These seeds are also a good source of fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
5. Apricot seeds are relatively easy to find and are not expensive.
If you’re looking for a natural way to boost your health and possibly fight cancer, then buying apricot seeds may be a good option for you. Be sure to talk to your doctor first, though, as there is still some controversy surrounding the use of amygdalin/laetrile.