The best way to choose an irrigation controller is to gather as much information as possible. Here are some questions to ask when researching controllers:
-What specific features are you looking for in a controller? PWM or DWC?
-How complex of a system do you need?
-How much water will the garden require per day?
-Do you have any existing irrigation systems or sprinklers in your garden that you would like to integrate with the controller?
-What are your budget constraints? -What is the warranty? -Is there a dealer in your area that can help you install and commission the controller?
The Benefits of Using a Garden Irrigation Controller
Irrigation is a critical part of any garden, but getting the water just right can be tricky. A garden irrigation controller can make watering your plants a breeze. Here are key benefits of using one:
1) You’ll be able to control the amount of water delivered to your plants precisely.
2) You’ll save money on water bills by reducing wastage.
3) It will help you avoid over-watering and under-watering damaging your plants.
4) A garden irrigation controller is also great for automating seasonal tasks such as watering flowers or trees.
5) You can even use one to create lush gardens in areas that don’t have access to regular water sources, like balconies or roofs.