Look no further if you’re a young black adult looking for must-read books. Reading is one of the best ways to improve your knowledge and broaden your horizons, so these books are a great way to get started. Whether you’re into fiction or non-fiction, we have something for everyone on this list. So what are you waiting for? Start reading!
What should I know about this?
Here are our must read books for young black adults:
– “The Autobiography of Malcolm X” by Malcolm X and Alex Haley
– “Between the World and Me” by Ta-Nehisi Coates
– “The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness” by Michelle Alexander
– “How to Be an Antiracist” by Ibram X. Kendi
– “Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches” by Audre Lorde
– “Black Boy” by Richard Wright
– “Americanah” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
– “We Should All Be Feminists” by Chimamanda Adichie
– “The Color Purple” by Alice Walker
– ” Beloved” by Toni Morrison
We hope this information has been useful to you.