A wheat heat bag is a therapeutic comfort for arthritis, back pain, or other painful conditions. It can also provide relief from symptoms of menopause and fibromyalgia.
How do you make these bags?
– Fill a large pot with water and bring it to boiling point on the stove
– Add wheat berries roughly at a half cup per liter of water (or even less if you don’t want your bag big enough)
– Reduce the heat down low, occasionally stirring until wheat is soft
– Remove from heat and drain wheat in colander; press out excess moisture using hands or spoon/ladle
– Transfer wheat into a muslin cloth (this can be found in most sewing department stores), tie up tightly like a doughnut shape by making an opening for leg holes through both corners of one side of towel via which you’ll put legs when wearing bag around the neck.
We hope this information has been helpful to you.